1. Anticipate the objections your visitors might have about your free ebook offer. You should research your target audience's needs and wants.
2. Allow your visitors to feel good about themselves by giving them compliments. If they feel good, they will also feel good about downloading your ebook.
3. Tell your visitors the emotional and logical reasons why they should download your free ebook. It can be the goals they'll acomplish, positive feelings, etc.
4. Publish a list of respected or famous people that have downloaded your free ebook. Just remember to get their legal permission first.
5. Tell people what they're thinking and feeling as they read your ebook ad. Most people will start to actually do it, statements should back up the ebook.
6. Make your free ebook offer very rare. People perceive things that are rare as being more valuable. You could use a limited time offer or free bonuses.
7. Create rapport with your visitors by telling them something they already know is true. They'll know for sure you're not lying and download your ebook.
8. Show your visitors how much enthusiasm you have for your free ebook. Most people will start to feel the same and download your ebook.
9. Make your visitors curious about your free ebook by telling them they need to sign-up to get access to a password protected site in order to download it.
10. Motivate people to download your free ebook. Tell them a lot of positive things like: "You can now reach your goals and change your life forever!"
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rojo_Sunsen